Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your PC, tablet, smartphone or other terminal when access our web page.
Cookies allow you to store and retrieve information about your surfing habits or on the device from which you access in general anonymously.
The information we get you the number of pages you visit, the language, the place from which you enter, the number of new users and the frequency and repetition of visits, the duration of the visit, the browser or the device through which you connect or run the application.
What kind of cookies using this web page?
• Session Cookies:
That cookies are deleted when you exit our web page or close the application.
• Third Party Cookies: The social buttons.
They are the ones that are sent to you device from a device or domain that is not managed on our behalf, but on behalf of another individual who is the data obtained through cookies,
Through the use of these buttons they are therefore installed on site third-party cookies.
Data protection Facebook:
• Cookies analysis:
They are those who are treated on our behalf or on behalf of others, and that allow us to quantify the number of visits, with the aim to take a measurement and a statistical analysis of its use in order to correct problems that we detect and facilitate 'use of our website.
Information Cookie Shinystat
Authorization, blocking and deletion of cookies
If desired, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your device through your browser options installed in your PC or the privacy options from the device which carries out visits.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" key
3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options"
4. Then select the tab "Privacy"
5. Go to "Settings History," and then "Use custom settings". Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on "Tools" and then "Internet Options"
3. Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow it all)
4. Then click on OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the "Tools"
3. Select "Settings" and then "Advanced Settings"
4. Select "Content settings" under "Privacy"
5. In the "Cookies" you can clear the cookies and save preferences
1. Open Safari
2. Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the panel "Security" in the dialog box that follows
3. In the "Accept Cookies" you can specify if and when Safari should save the cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark)
4. For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click "Show Cookies"